2021. június 5., szombat

Various – Disco Classics (Album Lp) új - Jelenlegi ára: 8 990 Ft


Various – Disco Classics
Tracklist
A1 – Earth, Wind & Fire With The Emotions Boogie Wonderland
A2 – The Jacksons Shake Your Body (Down To The Ground)
A3 – McFadden & Whitehead Ain’ t No Stoppin’ Us Now
A4 – Heatwave Boogie Nights
A5 – Frantique Strut Your Funky Stuff
A6 – The Three Degrees Givin’ Up Givin’ In
A7 – Voyage Souvenirs
B1 – Baccara Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
B2 – Andrea True Connection More, More, More, Pt. 1
B3 – Anita Ward Ring My Bell
B4 – Odyssey  Native New Yorker
B5 – Patrick Juvet I Love America
B6 – Leif Garrett I Was Made For Dancin’
B7 – Vicki Sue Robinson Turn The Beat Around
B8 – Silver Convention Get Up And Boogie
C1 – Village People Y. M. C. A.
C2 – Boys Town Gang Can’ t Take My Eyes Off You
C3 – Ottawan D. I. S. C. O.
C4 – Eruption  I Can’ t Stand The Rain
C5 – Boney M. Sunny
C6 – Dee D. Jackson Automatic Lover
C7 – Cerrone Supernature
D1 – Irene Cara Fame
D2 – Dan Hartman Relight My Fire
D3 – The Hues Corporation Rock The Boat
D4 – Tina Charles I Love To Love
D5 – The Emotions Best Of My Love
D6 – Cheryl Lynn Got To Be Real
D7 – LaBelle Lady Marmalade
D8 – Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes Don’ t Leave Me This Way


Jelenlegi ára: 8 990 Ft
Az aukció vége: 2021-06-06 04:50 .

0 megjegyzés:

Megjegyzés küldése